- Date night movie marathon at the Courthouse Plaza.
- So, a major job perk for me is free books. YES.
- Another, is getting to meet Neil Gaiman. YES. (That was almost a month ago...what??)
- So, we have finally finished our two month long journey of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It is really difficult to be the only people mourning a show that ended ten years ago. Sigh. So many sighs. (Note: maybe this means I will start doing anything else again?)
- The new Shake Shack two metro stops away from us. YESSSS.
- More Lush bath bombs. Because I just can't say no.
- July 4th. Mostly sucked (rude people are the WORST). But we did snuggle quite a bit.
- We went to a critic advance screening of the To Do List, out this weekend! Go see! Dare I even call it feminist? Yes. And hilarious, raunchy, awkward... Just go. Trust me. Also, Aubrey Plaza? YESS.
Janice & Jared
* Obviously, all opinions are my own and do not reflect Politics & Prose. Duh. Don't Even.